Kingdown School Achieves Strong A Level Results AgainBack
Kingdown School would like to congratulate our fantastic Year 13s on a great set of results that reflects their hard work and dedication through their studies in Kingdown School Sixth Form and throughout their time at our school.
We would like to thank their families for their support and encouragement and their teachers for the excellent teaching and guidance they received.
They are an amazing group of young people who have significantly contributed to the life of Kingdown School and we wish them the very best as they head off to exciting destinations for further study and apprenticeships.
Here are just a few of our successful students to highlight:
- Katie Williams who achieved 3 A* grades and is going to study Medicine at Birmingham
- Serenity Tanner who achieved 3 A* grades and is going to study Medical Studies with Professional Training at Exeter
- Phoebe England who achieved 3 A grades
- Harrison Tilling who achieved 2 A*s and 2 A grades
- Poppy Thornton who has secured a place at Oxford University to study English Literature
We are very proud of our students’ achievements and wish them every happiness and success in their future lives.