Ethos & Values
Believe, Aspire, Achieve
Working together as a school community in partnership with our students and parents, we aim to equip all students with the knowledge, skills and personal characteristics to succeed through the development of their self-confidence and self-belief, by providing an aspiration to ‘be the best you can be’; and by ensuring all students, regardless of background, leave school equipped with qualifications enabling progression to the next stage of education, training or employment.
As a school, we share a clear mission to bring about improvements in the life chances of our students through:
- Putting our students at the heart of every decision we make
- Offering our students great care and support
- Delivering the highest quality teaching and learning to inspire and challenge our students, and to develop in them a lifelong love of learning
- Delivering a whole-school focus on excellence at every level
- Maximising students’ educational outcomes to ensure they can progress successfully
- Bringing equality of educational experience to every student.
We are proud to be a part of the Acorn Education Trust. As a Trust, we believe passionately that every student:
- Feels they belong
- Is challenged
- Develops a love of learning
- Has aspiration
- Makes a unique contribution to their school, and
- Is ready for their world in their time.