A reminder that your GCSE exams start next week.
If you have a morning exam then:
- Lesson 1 is your revision lesson in that subject
- Be at the exam room at 9:15am
- Morning exams start exactly at 9:30am
If you have an afternoon exam then:
- Lesson 3 is your revision lesson in that subject
- Lesson 4 first half go to the dining hall for lunch
- Be at the exam room at 12:45pm
- Afternoon exams start exactly at 1:00pm
Year 11 must not wonder around during lesson 4, the rest of the school are learning in lessons. It is a time to eat, go to the toilet and rest.
Stay down at the dining room. This break is a privilege you will lose if you disrupt lessons.
Also note that two exams don’t finish until 3.00pm. Please make sure that you are able to get home or be able to be picked up:
24th May – Design 1.00pm -3.00pm
6th June – History 1.00pm – 3.00pm