The A level class of 2017 have achieved a fantastic set of results which reflect their tremendous hard work, and, the dedication and commitment of our staff.
Our average point score per entry was 35.4 which is between a B and C grade (B = 40 points, C = 30 points). Of particular note were our ‘Applied General’ (BTEC and Cambridge Technical) results, where the average grade obtained was 39.4.
These students are an exceptional group of young people who have significantly contributed to the life of our school.
We are very proud of their achievements and wish them every happiness and success in their future lives.
- The pass rate is 100.0%
- The average point score per student is 113.4
- The average point score per entry is 35.4
- 47.4% of entries are at A*/A/B grade
- 23.6% of entries are at A*/A grade
There are many individual successes including:
- Joseph Cox, 5 A*s
- Eleanor Osborne, 5 A*s
- Kiera Mayhew, 3 A*s
- Samson Tam, 3 A*s and 2 As
- Jade Barsby, 2 A*s and 1 B
- Annabel Ilic, 2 A*s and 1 B
- Rebekah Smith, 2 A*s and 1 B
- Rebekah Bleackley, 2 A*s and 1 C
- Lucy Currie, 2 A*s and 1 C
- Joshua Murray, 1 A* and 2 As
- Jessica Whiley, 1 A*, 1 A and 1 B
- Kaylee Evans, 1 A*, 1 A and 2 Bs
- Maria Miles, 1 A*, 1 A and 2 Bs